Flexibility combined with high performance
Capable of generating any frequency from 10kHz to 350MHz, the Arcadium oscillators achieve the performance required by demanding applications in high-speed communications and networking systems. Rms phase jitter is as low as 350fs, total stability is better than ±50ppm stability across an extended industrial temperature range of -40°C to 105°C.
For easy adoption, Arcadium oscillators are offered in three configurations:
- AS5001 fixed frequency oscillators supporting fast and frequency-independent lead times (see block diagram)
- AS5002 pin-controlled oscillators providing up to nine frequency and output format combination profiles in one device
- AS5003 digitally controlled oscillators that enable fast frequency programmability and fine digital tuning capabilities over an I2C interface.
All products support LVDS, LVPECL, HCSL, CML, CMOS, and dual CMOS output formats.
- Supplied in 6‑pin packages in industry-standard 3.2mm x 2.5mm or 5.0mm x 3.2mm footprints
- Complies with PCIe Gen 1/2/3/4/5/6 jitter requirements
- Integrated LDO for on-chip power supply noise filtering