dSPACE’s AUTERA product family is a flexible platform for developing advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD) capabilities in your application. The system can be used to log large amounts of data during test drives in order to train neural networks, for example. Easy to configure and install, AUTERA offers convenient features such as hot-swappable SSD memory and raw data interfacing from sensors; pre-processing data from your choice of sensor is no longer required.
The core of the system is the AUTERA AutoBox, which features:
- 50 Gbit/s data bandwidth
- 64 TB storage
- Intel® Xeon® CPU with 12 cores (12 x 2 GHz)
- 32 GB RAM with up to 512 GB on request
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x 10 GB Ethernet, 4 x 1 GB Ethernet interfaces
- 1 x Audio I/O and several multi I/O channels
- 6 slots for dSPACE qualified extensions, e.g. CAN FD, ethernet, raw data interfaces (GMSL II, FPD-Link III, CSI II), hardware accelerators (GPUs, FPGAs)
AUTERA AutoBox can be powered using an in-vehicle battery supply of 10-30 V. The unit measures 330 x 376 x 156 mm and is design to operate in ambient temperatures from -20°C to +55°C.
Storage and data management solutions for dSPACE’s system include the AUTERA Data Storage Unit, AUTERA Solid State Disks, and AUTERA Upload Station for high-speed data upload to a server or cloud.
This scalable solution is delivered with RTMaps software for a ready-to-use system, but AUTERA is also compatible with the developer’s preferred Linux-based operating system.
dSPACE provides loan units of their AUTERA data logging setups for a duration of 2 to 4 weeks with technical support during this evaluation period. Additional information on AUTERA can be provided if you are interested in using this product in your commercial design project.