Silicon Radar’s sophisticated SiGe (Silicon-Germanium-Technology) radar front ends outperform conventional technology in a wide range of applications like precision measurement, material analysis, object control, object detection, medical monitoring, and automotive technology.
The SiRad Easy® r4 is a radar evaluation system that offers flexibility through a swappable 120 GHz radar front end, providing an advanced and comprehensive board which boasts a large range of functions beyond a typical test kit*.
The Starter Kit offers a solid foundation to research and exploration with advanced radar systems and is easily expandable with additional components to test other Silicon Radar chips, if and when required.
– GUI for PC to display data
– On-the-fly setup of parameters
– Adjustable FMCW parameters
– Micro USB interface, serial port and trigger lines on header bar
– More ports / GPIO lines on optional breakout board
– Embedded radar signal processing
– Live raw ADC data, FFT data, Mag / Phase and Target List output
– Target recognition
– Compact size (40 x 40 mm²)
The Evaluation Kit includes:
– Reflector to narrow beam and extend range
– Radar front end board with TRA_120_002 @ 120 Ghz
– Base board with microcontroller
– USB cable
– Download link for embedded software and documentation
(Image and information via Silicon Radar’s website)